Returning YMO Students
FOR YMO STUDENTS RETURNING FOR THE UPCOMING 2020-21 SEASON
All current YMO students are automatically considered a returning member of YMO for next season. However, Mr. Pignataro and Ms. Shiota require re-auditions to see how much everyone has progressed since last year and to assign parts and seating. Re-auditions are mandatory. YMO re-auditions will be held on Thursday, May 14, 2020 in the band room at Strath Haven Middle School in Wallingford.
Please arrive during the assigned time slots listed below, sign in and warm up in the choral room. Each student will be heard in order of his or her sign in. Parents should remain in the foyer or lobby area.
In the days following re-auditions, each student will receive an invitation to register for next year’s season, together with a link to next year’s schedule.
We very much look forward to making music together next year!
4:15 First Violins
5:00 Second Violins
7:15 Double Bass
- Sight-reading, scales and three minutes of prepared music will be expected.
- The purpose of re-auditions is to assign parts and seating. All current students who are not graduating are automatically considered a returning member for next year.
- Scheduling is very flexible on this evening. If you cannot arrive during the scheduled time for your instrument, please contact Alison Manaker at email@example.com and request an alternate time. No individual appointments are scheduled for this evening.
- Anyone who performs at Performance Hour as a soloist or in an ensemble may use that performance as his or her re-audition. Please notify us of your intention to do so.
- If you are not planning to return to YMO next year, please notify us so that we may open up your spot to another applicant.
Please contact Alison Manaker at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions or additional information about YMO re-auditions.