Returning DCYO Students
FOR DCYO STUDENTS RETURNING FOR THE UPCOMING 2020-21 SEASON
All current DCYO students are automatically considered a returning member of DCYO for next season. However, Mr. Hauze requires re-auditions to see how much everyone has progressed since last year and to assign parts and seating. Re-auditions are mandatory. Re-auditions will be held on Tuesday, May 26, 2020, at St. Luke Lutheran Church, 203 North Valley Forge Road, Devon, Pennsylvania.
Please arrive during the assigned time slots listed below, sign in and warm up. Each student will be heard in order of his or her sign in. Parents should remain in the foyer or lobby area.
In the days following re-auditions, each student will receive an invitation to register for next year’s season, together with a link to next year’s schedule.
We very much look forward to making music together next year!
4:15 First Violins
5:00 Second Violins
7:15 Double Bass
- No sight-reading or scales will be required. Only four minutes of prepared music will be expected.
- The purpose of re-auditions is to assign parts and seating. All current students who are not graduating are automatically considered a returning member for next year.
- Scheduling is very flexible on this evening. If you cannot arrive during the scheduled time for your instrument, please contact Lenora Hume at email@example.com and request an alternate time. No individual appointments are scheduled for this evening.
- Anyone who performs at Performance Hour as a soloist or in an ensemble may use that performance as his or her re-audition. Please notify us of your intention to do so.
- If you are not planning to return to DCYO next year, please notify us so that we may open up your spot to another applicant.
Please contact Lenora Hume at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions or additional information about DCYO re-auditions.